Sun, 15 Oct|
Lessons From The Journey - Benjam Community Call
I'm hosting a 2 hour community call to share my story and some of the most valuable lessons and insights I've received on my path. It'll be an interactive call, I'll be taking questions as we go, I'll be leading us in a general direction and we'll explore relevant topics that organically emerge.
Time & Location
15 Oct 2023, 19:00 – 21:00 BST
About the community call
Welcome Soul Family!
I'm hosting a 2 hour community call to share my story and some of the most valuable lessons and insights I've received on my path.
This is the first community call! So I'll be sharing my stroy on this one, and diving into some of the topics listed below.
The call will be interactive, I'll be taking questions as we go, leading us in a general direction whilst happily meandering and exploring relevant topics that organically emerge.
This call is a bit of a first time experiment, so we'll see what gets created from this and how the format of community calls might evolve over time, most likely with more specific topic, suggested by the community (you!).
• Lessons from 10 year professional sport career, winning and losing, becoming world champion.
• Pivoting to a creative career, film making, YouTube, the psychological challenges and lessons from sharing my life online and having a large audience.
• Burnout, dark night of the soul, depression, panic attacks, isolation, meeting my shadow for the first time.
• Spiritual awakening through darkness. Ego death.
• Learning to ask for help.
• Recovery from people pleasing.
• Learning how to be with big emotions, surrendering to the healing process.
• Finding light in the darkness of depression.
• Coming home to Love.
• Learning, growing, evolving in the fire of relationships.
• Psychedelic medicine, healing, remembering and integration.
• Losing my mind, many times.
• Learning to forgive myself.
• Being humbled by life.
• Finding peace.
• Discovering what it truly means to be a man.
• Creating a new overview of what life means to me and who I think I am.
• Being ok with the beauty and the tragedy of life on Earth.
• The ultimate power of being able to change the way we see and tell our story.
• Spiritual growth, and the peace that comes from turning a belief into a knowing.
The call will be recored, the link to rewatch will be available to all ticket holders for 1 month after the call.
Donation based tickets starting at £5
(please message me if you need a free ticket)
Benjam October Community CallPay what you want